Thursday, August 17, 2006

The List


















Ah the notorious list that has been talked about all over Lincoln these last few weeks (if not directly referred to...certainly metaphorically spoken about). I did not make this list, although a good share of my close friends are on the leaving portion of this list. It's a major bummer, but as I see it, they just ain't my friends no more if they cain't hold out and be miserably stuck here with me.

I'm kidding. I love Lincoln. And most people on the list.

Thought I'd make that clear since I fooled so many people with the satire in my Minneapolis entry.

7 comments:

elisabeth said...

I'm still totally confused by the fact that I made it on to the leaving portion of the list. And even more perplexed -- actually, perhaps, insulted -- by the fact that my purported destinations were NY or LA. Fuck no!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to Minneapolis, Elisabeth. If not you should think about it. People aren't so materialistic there.

elisabeth said...

Truth be told, Ande is likely going there in a couple years. Whether I go or not is yet to be determined.

Anonymous said...

i didn't make to the list and that's why i am gone.

Anonymous said...

damn that list.

nacho_supreme said...

that list is bunk.
first of all, no consideration was given to a timeline. i don't think it counts if its' like "I might leave to go some place in 6 months, but I havent decided where or when" cuz COME ON. EVERYONE and their mom MIGHT do ANYTHING in 6 months. And many of those "leaving" folks will be back before others on the list even get the fuck out of here.

I mean, shed a tear and all that. I love everyone and miss them when they are gone, and the times-they ARE a-changin...but let's be realistic, if we're going to be making a LIST and all.

On that note, I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that I wasnt even cool enough to make the staying OR the going list. Just for that, I'm moving. OUT OF THE GROUP. That's right. If you miss me, I'll be at Sandy's. Or the Brother's.


i keeeed. i keeed.

B said...

Settle down ya'll, the list isn't engraved on a stone tablet or anything. Although it was created by the Lord. Amen.