Monday, March 12, 2007

Old Flier



















I found this invite tonight while looking through my "My Stuff" folder on ze old hard drive...a party that never happened in '06 and also a bar stock that kinda did happen if you consider a few leave behind bottles of SoCo and a bottle of Knob (which acted as a nice night cap one cold February morning...'07). I know I might not be able to rekindle the idea of the "Dude Bar", which all came about when my world traveling ex-roomy and in all respects main dude RW, decided we needed one. However, I thought I'd post it since I like the flier and also to send some love his way.

Miss you bro and I hope you fill your satchel with goodies when you return...thanks for the b-day post.

2 comments:

rfresh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rfresh said...

Super mad props, homie. I still have the o.g. invite with the o.g. verbage. I love it. We should def throw a serious jump-off and utilize the design when I return. People need to have that invite and people gotta hug.