Thursday, July 13, 2006

Earl's















A place where old women show off cleavage, a place where you find car batteries stacked on pallet-jacks and air-compressors chained to cinder blocks in the parking lot, this is a place where the bartender asks "a pitcher?...what flavor?", where I witnessed patrons who sang with such extreme passion, the hit song from the American rock group Deep Blue Something, "Breakfast at Tiffany's", a place where I imagine you could here the phrase "I made some pie, ya'll help yourselves", a place I charish, another place to call home. Earls!
















Earl's Men's Room
















Earl's Bike Crew

3 comments:

B said...

Yes yes, we actually discussed doing so imediately after. We should try to go sometime next week.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. My akai tv Learning forex forex forex forex-4u.com Attorney conflict of interest waiver http://www.phone-8.info/Bio-dryer-hair-ionic.html Fiat 640 On-line health information management technician courses Life of enzo ferrari Buy wood bookcase seattle

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »