Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I happened to stumble upon this today and was not pleased.

http://www.onebeta.com/
go to the list
and go to jake gillespie

In case you didn't know, Jake, I live on 15th street. Although everything Jake said about my street is true, he has a terrible outlook on the magical experience that ensues on 15th street.

Let me just point out a few things he did not mention that counter balance all of the things he did mention....

1) middle aged men cruising up and down the strip looking for "a party" (who doesn't love parties, Jake?)

2) husker fans screaming at their girlfriends about ruining their night and not going to the air show with them (great entertainment and a reasonable argument)

3) crack, as well as many other awesome things, is so much easier to come by (that's what I'm talkin bout Jake....crack!)

4) the street globes are pretty at night (apparently "Jake" doesn't like pretty stuff)

I know that Jake is not to blame for all of this however. It's his stinkin wife! She whips him into submission and forces him to be home and in bed by 7pm and therefore he wouldn't have the opportunity to experience most of these fabulous events except maybe #3.

Still, no excuse!

I love 15th street Jake Gillespie.....so get off it!

And to Alyssa, put the whip down already.

I do however condone the slanderous talk on 13th street....what a piece of motherfucking shit ass street.

1 comment:

B said...

Nic, the hookers were just one of the "many other awesome things". There are so many that I didn't have enough time to mention them all so I summed tem up in that way. Sorry if I let you down initially, but hopefully I redeemed myself.

And if not, you can fuck right off like 13th street.