Thursday, September 28, 2006

Richard Buckner













Those of you who know me have probably heard me rave about this man whenever music is brought up in conversation. And I have very good reasons....this guy is a brilliant artist and poet whose songs have inspired me, over the past few years, to drink and draw and love. You might be sayin, "Dude, that's some heavy cheese you're layin on regarding this guy" and to you I respond: you're right, but you'll never know if I'm just a dorky sapp-ass or justifiably love-struck by his talents unless you come tonight.

Well maybe you already know i'm dorky and a sapp-ass, but you should come anyway, for I assure you that you will be completely overwhelmed with awesomeness.

Tonight, 9:00PM @ Sokol Underground
ERIC BACHMANN
w/ Richard Buckner & Mal Madrigal
Tickets $10

No comments: