Thursday, July 09, 2009

Last Day Digging

Today I wielded a rock pick for the last time this trip... the digging has stop at Bethsaida 2009. Tomorrow we begin cleaning up the area for the off season. :( It's been so much fun but it will be nice to get out of the heat and spend some time touring in EU.

I leave tomorrow night for Haifa for dinner with my proffesor and will catch a shuttle or train to Tel Aviv afterwards. My plane leaves early early in the morning for Paris, which means a nice nap in the terminal... From Paris I will make my way to Rome. I have 10 days and will be trying to fit as much as I possibly can in this short period of time. Not sure if I'll have access to internet for the rest of the trip so this may be the last entry for a while. After Rome there may be a delay in NYC to see some peeps... we'll see.

Super excited! See you soon America...

No comments: