Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dehydration

I must remember to continuously drink water. It is so hot here in the mid afternoons that I've been sweating most of the moisture from my body in minutes. I felt miserable most of the day due to dehydration but tomorrow should be better. I've drank nearly 5.5 liters today so far. Can't wait for the sun to go down

Off to pottery reading, we found some larger body pieces today that will hopefully match an earlier discovery with a really incredible pattern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love reading about your day. It lets us experience your travel. Nanny is sitting hear in wonder that we can do this. She says "hope the body was pottery". It sounds like you are doing what you need to take care of yourself. Be careful. Love ya Mom

Dad and Kaleb are off vacationing across nebraska for the last 2 days ..will be in D tomorrow.